Based on a strong trust relationship with our principals, our operations exercise in compliance with the necessary joint aspect of the survey meeting and guarantee both technical and financial accuracy of the subject matter dealt with.
Both the quality in our interventions and the technical profile of our collaborators enable to make an accurate and swift diagnosis of a case, and to precisely adjust loss.
Our agencies fully network-organized are closely working together on a daily-basis to provide our clients with a comprehensive service at short notice.
Their location throughout France clearly showsthe ability to deal with local business bearing its specific on-site knowledge, as well as on a European basis.
Our main missions
- Carrying out risk audits
- Recommending measures to prevent loss
- Ascertaining the materiality, extend and nature of damage
- Defining the origin and cause of damage
- Monitoring the damage repairs
- Assessing the amount of loss
- Making sure mitigation measures are taken in order to avoid additional damage
- Carrying out a joint survey and protecting the rights of recovery on behalf of our principals
- Providing a technical support during judicial survey
- Organizing salvage sales in order to reduce the amount of the claim
As recommended international average adjusters embedded in the TMN SURVEY GROUP network located in 79 countries throughout the world, AM GROUP have provided a comprehensive service worldwide since many years.
To manage these appointments abroad AM GROUP offers a single entry-point and makes sure that the survey market standards as well as the requirements and interests of its principals are being thoroughly respected with the exclusive file monitoring of a senior surveyor.
For more than ten years now our legal department, AM RECOURS, assists our clients in the managementof their transport claims and litigation but also in the fields of damage and corporate civil liability.
On behalf of our principals, underwriters or brokers, we provide full service and management of their recovery actions in France and abroad.
We also assist all the actors of the transport chain in managing their claims and litigation matters which would rest under the insurance deductible.